Thursday, April 29, 2010

Still More Last Minute Assignments!

This time, my habitual laziness cannot be blamed- well, not entirely; we got our assignments via email almost a week late. This isn't the greatest picture, but it's unretouched and it amuses me, so I'll share it with you (incredibly nonjudgmental) internet folk.


What you can't see are the racing stripes painted down the sides of this little plastic gazelle. A classmate defined this image as "embryonic," which hadn't occurred to me- but I think it's fitting.


2 comments:

  1. Racing stripes cannot help but up the awesome quotient of whatever they're applied to- even if you can't see them.

    That being said, although "embryonic" did not occur to me at first glance, either, I do in fact agree with it. Although if we're using that term I might also add "Creepy" and possibly "Ew". ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then I watched "Antichrist," so this image now totally creeps me out- further proof of that movie's overwhelmingly disturbing amazingness. Thanks, Lars von Trier: Vagina: DO NOT WANT.

    ReplyDelete